PTO Agenda – September 17, 2020
Jenny Bierma Email/Website, PToffice (Volunteer emails)
Shayna Cram Chair, Race for Education, Cherrydale Fundraiser
Trina Driscoll Treasurer, Super Saver Discount Books, Race for Education
Jenny Eilerman Hospitality, Dance Flowers
Shana Frederickson Collectibles, Cherrydale Fundraiser
Nicole Klinkner Hospitality, Dance Flowers
Katie Parsons Donuts with Dad, Morning with Mom, Daycare Karin Scruggs Collectibles
Jessica Thormodsgard Secretary, Morning with Mom, Donuts with Dad
Teachers Present: Mrs. Ulman, Mrs. Park, Mrs. Graupman
Secretary’s Report: See minutes
Treasurer’s Report/Trina Driscoll:
- Savings: 1206.42
- Checking: 37,841.28
- Expenditures since last meeting:
K-Brain Pop Jr.
Principal Report/Mr. Beert:
Outdoor classrooms-liked and used
PTO New Business
- Board members – any members leaving this year?
- Look at the budget for the year – Budget takes $18,600.00 – amounts will stay the same as last year
- How much do we have now? $37,841.28
- Grade level monetary amounts -K+-250, Others – $1000
- Amounts to specialists and other areas -750
- Renewal of PTOffice website -Will Do
- Read-A-Thon -Will do one in February
- Super Saver Coupon Books – 1 packet per family-oldest sibling.
- Water Bottles to sell for fundraiser during packet- Make 40%
- Kickoff September 23
- Water bottles given to teaching staff
- Chip Shoppe Fundraiser –
- Kickoff October 5th – Virtual from school
- In person and online sales and curbside pickup
- Collectibles Reminder – September 28th – October 9th?
- send out box tops reminder (Karin will work with Jenny)
- Donuts with Dad…Postponed
- Plan for Morning with Moms-spring
- PTOffice – send out email to parents to update or sign up?
- Anything else?
- BrainPop Jr- Jenny will reach out and get details
Motion to adjourn
Next meeting date – October 8th at 6:30 pm in the Cafeteria