PTO Agenda – October 8, 2020
Jenny Bierma Email/Website, PToffice (Volunteer emails)
Shayna Cram Chair, Race for Education, Clubs Choice Fundraiser
Trina Driscoll Treasurer, Super Saver Discount Books, Race for Education
Jenny Eilerman Hospitality, Dance Flowers
Shana Frederickson Collectibles, Clubs Choice Fundraiser
Nicole Klinkner Hospitality, Dance Flowers
Katie Parsons Donuts with Dad, Morning with Mom, Daycare
Karin Scruggs Collectibles
Jessica Thormodsgard Secretary, Morning with Mom, Donuts with Dad
Jenna Johnson, Karla Caldwell, Blaine
Treasurer’s Report/Trina Driscoll:
- Savings: 1206.42
- Checking: 36,702.09
- Expenditures since last meeting: PTO Office App-$449, Snack Cart Donation-500, Dans Fund -500.
Request for Sanders 2nd grade teacher-$250 (they are dividing theirs up)-social distancing and
Principal Report/Mr. Beert:
PTO Old Business
- Brain Pop Jr. for purchase for whole school
- Spent around $1300 for K-3 to get this.
- Super Saver Coupon Books – how did sales go?
- Lot of books out
- Water bottles-
- If we do just the oldest – put both names on
- Chip Shoppe Fundraiser
- Orders due October 26th
- Delivery December 3rd
- Collectibles – do we have something to send out to parents?
Shana will give Jenny details to send something out.
- PTOffice – is an email ready to send to parents?
- Parents to update their childs information.
PTO New Business
- Conferences November 19th & 23rd
- Meal planning
- Lakes $8 dollars a cold meal (chicken pecan, deli, or wrap -coleslaw, potato salad or chips and cookie)
- Wooden Spoon $9 (cold sandwich, salad and cookie)
- Cub West ( decent trays)
- Meal planning
- Planetarium options
Out of city scholarship program. Can’t bring the planetarium to us but can scholarship some and bring it to us virtually.
- Anything else?
- Tree Free- Launch your own school store – Jenna sent Shayna an email about this.
Motion to adjourn
Next meeting date – February 11th at 6:30 pm in the Cafeteria